VLSFO prices have risen by $75/ton in just 30 days; the previous talk about a Covid-19 vaccine and a corresponding sharp rise in oil prices has now become a reality. In the past few weeks, we have had the very big news of 3 successful Covid-19 vaccine trials, with the corresponding jump in prices. There has been further price support with positive comments on the OPEC+ group extending their current cutbacks into 2021, and this has now finally been agreed with only a 0.5 million b/d increase in January (the original plan was to raise production quotas by 2 million b/d from January 2021).Read More
- Market Intelligence Podcast – Market Update 15 January
- Market Intelligence Podcast – The tanker market in 2020 and the outlook for 2021
- Market Intelligence Podcast – The supply-side impact of lower crude tanker speeds in recent months
- Greenhouse gas regulations…….. what is next?
- Market Intelligence Podcast – Market Update 11 December