Bunker Quality Trends Report Q3 2023
Get the full report
Download for free by completing the form below.
Please find your download below.
Integr8 Fuels’ third bi-annual report analyses data from 120 million metric tons of supply, to reveal key trends relating to fuel quality and availability. In this issue, we add biofuels data into the mix.
This report (first published November 2023) covers the previous six months of supplies globally where we dissect and compare the likelihood of hidden losses and off specification issues across all commercial grades of bunkers and key ports.
Finally, given the context of the incoming changes we will consider some of the challenges that decarbonisation and verification of emissions will bring to the industry.
Topics covered include:
- The supply landscape as it relates to availability and specifications
- Biofuel quality and distribution
- Off-specification trends and problematic parameters
- Geographical variances and “hot spots”
- ISO 8217:2024 and the importance of incorporating new specifications
- MARPOL & SOLAS compliance challenges
- The risk of non-homogenous VLSFO blends and the impact to the end user
- Hidden losses caused by density short lifting
- Considerations when purchasing winter fuel grades
- The impact of new regulations on various elements within the supply chain