This time a year ago the market was talking about the upcoming IMO2020 sulphur regulations change. The operators of the non-scrubber tonnage were in the process of putting together the switch-over plans from HSFO to VLSFO and starting to purchase the compliant fuel, while bunker fuel producers worked tirelessly on the different recipes for the VLSFO blends.Read More
Well it’s that time of the year again, the overcoats are being thrown on in the Northern Hemisphere and the clocks have changed and in the world of Bunkering this means only one thing, it’s time to consider Cold Flow properties again.Read More
- Market Intelligence Podcast – Market Update 15 January
- Market Intelligence Podcast – The tanker market in 2020 and the outlook for 2021
- Market Intelligence Podcast – The supply-side impact of lower crude tanker speeds in recent months
- Greenhouse gas regulations…….. what is next?
- Market Intelligence Podcast – Market Update 11 December