In all our previous notes and podcasts we have been relatively bullish on bunker prices rising from their extreme lows at end April, even though at some stages there was a stuttering in the upward trend.Read More
In recent times, we have written as to the importance of having an open mind when it comes to claims investigations when assessing the bunker stems against issues experienced onboard but what is equally important, is that we have a solid base for a claim against the fuel in the first place.Read More
- Decarbonisation to transform shipping and bunkering
- Market Intelligence Podcast – Market Update 15 January
- Market Intelligence Podcast – The tanker market in 2020 and the outlook for 2021
- Market Intelligence Podcast – The supply-side impact of lower crude tanker speeds in recent months
- Greenhouse gas regulations…….. what is next?