Bunkers are a relatively small part of the overall oil market, accounting for just over 6%. It is what is happening elsewhere in the industry that sets the underlying price in our market, but of course with a number of factors that determine if VLFSO, HSFO or MGO prices are relatively strong or relatively weak in comparison with crude oil and other product prices.Read More
In the past couple of months, it has been a somewhat quieter period in the bunker industry, particularly with regard to VLSFO and LSMGO, with relatively low prices and abundant supply generally……..Read More
- Market Intelligence Podcast – Market Update 15 January
- Market Intelligence Podcast – The tanker market in 2020 and the outlook for 2021
- Market Intelligence Podcast – The supply-side impact of lower crude tanker speeds in recent months
- Greenhouse gas regulations…….. what is next?
- Market Intelligence Podcast – Market Update 11 December