Recent fuel trends and the challenges fueling change – Live at IBIA Annual Convention
Recent fuel trends and the challenges fueling change
Recorded live at the IBIA Annual Convention in Dubai, Integr8’s Bunker Quality and Claims Manager, Chris Turner, presents a well-rounded assessment of the global marine fuels landscape for late-2023 and beyond. Looking ahead, Chris considers the incoming changes likely to shake up the supply chain, but which could ultimately pave the way to a more transparent and professional bunkering industry.
Covered in this 18-minute presentation:
- HSFO, VLSFO, and LSMGO global availability, and ISO specifications sold
- ISO 2024, and why we all need to embrace the latest specification
- HSFO and VLSFO quality trends by parameter and region
- Gasoil off specification trends, and how to ensure your winter fuel grade is fit for purpose
- Biofuel availability and quality trends, and the potential impact on operations
- A new age of transparency? Benefits and challenges that decarbonisation and verification of emissions will bring to the industry.
Recorded on 08 November 2023.
These findings and more are discussed in the bi-annual Bunker Quality Trends Report Q2-2023, authored by Chris. Click here to get your copy of the free report.